06/07/2016

Prints for sale

After a long process to make it possible and setting technical points I'm happy to have them in my hands. They are touchable, real and now I can offer them to everyone. Here they are!

All prints have the following specifications:

Paper size: 297 x 210 mm (A4)
Image size: 237 x 185 mm
High quality printed on vergé paper 120 g/m2
Limited edition 60 copies each
Signed and numbered


1. Aesthetic version of Periodic Table



2. Donauwörth

 3. Eau de Donau

 4. Ink Bottles


 5. Lección de anatomía

6. Aprenda ruso con el cosmonauta Lenin

7. Personajes en Anna Karenina
 8. Matryoshka

9. Matisse and Dragonfly
10. Fishorgón
11. Libelo Poeto


12. Ataque alienígena


13. Estudio ideal


14. Génesis


15. Inocencio X


16. Tribu inédita


17. Página densa


18. Le voyage du Mat


19. Uniformes


20. Propuesta Barcelona



Prices with 10% discount applied. Available now:

1 print:      40 EUR
2 prints:    60 EUR
3 prints:    75 EUR

Worldwide shipping and taxes included in the price.

Each copy includes a certified of authenticity.

Please use the button below to place an order and pay.  Don't forget:
     -Add the shipping address and double check it.
     -Write the wished prints. Use the number or title. Example: 1, 4 and 10.


Payment to be confirmed in next step during the purchase process.


Or contact to naranjacorreo@gmail.com for any doubt, additional information or more than 5 prints.

Thanks for watching.

6 comments:

Mustard Bomb said...

Just stumbled across your work - it's beautiful - I wish I had your pen control and eye for a page! Best of luck with all your endeavours!

Alice said...

José,
I have just received the print of Eau de Donau and I am thrilled with it. I don't know if it's the exquisite penwork or the wicked comedy that appeal to me most, but I will definitely enjoy this little gem. Write on!
Alice

Beth said...

I just received my print, #11 across the pond in USA on the East Coast. My package arrived safely and is even more beautiful in person! The detail of your work is unexplainable stunning. I must say I did a happy dance at the mailbox when I saw it had arrived! Lovely paper, work and having a piece of your is a dream come true. THank You, Beth in SC

Selma Reho said...

To my delight, I got the prints Nos. 8, 9 and 10. All the design, the paper and the service is of the highest quality. You can immerse yourself in it and always finds surprising details. These prints are true jewels for me, as your entire artwork is. Warning: highly addictive!"

Anonymous said...

I love love love my prints! I'm such a huge fan of your work! It's been such a treat to have it hanging on my walls!

Sabrina said...

I received my Periodic Table and Matisse prints, and they are just wonderful! Thank you so much!

Have you considered doing a special edition of the Periodic Table where you use real gold (leaf gold) in the center?