15/02/2016

The wheel center

Big coincidence here. 

My last notebook is a mandala. Pages are connected in different ways. Some links are visible and some hidden but all of them contribute to create a new being.

The centre of the notebook is the centre of the wheel, The Wheel of Fortune. I had no idea what to draw in this singular point, too much thinking blocked me and I left this special page for the end.

The solution came in a mystical way: The universe sent me the proper information. First I drew just a circle, then I modified it into a egg shape (the egg of the creation). Suddenly it changed into a brain. Inside the brain I thought to set a big eye or a big vagina. Or a man in lotto position. 7 chakras was next natural association. Then I visited Mr. Google to check the right colors and I read "chakras" means "wheel". 

Everything goes to the same point!



2 comments:

Brand1887 said...

This is absolutely amazing! Breathtaking, even.
I can't even imagine the amount of effort that goes into all of these.
You're really inspirational. Wow…!!

Eng Ashik said...



We have a staff of 15 Social Media Experts on hand at all times making sure your orders are processed perfectly. Use our services to Buy Facebook Likes, Buy Twitter Followers, Buy Instagram Followers, Buy Instagram Likes, Buy YouTube Views and Buy YouTube Likes, all at highly competitive prices. We only use white hat methods and our staff of experts is more than happy to help you achieve your goals. Go to Home - buyfastfans.com