06/06/2016

Last read books


These are the books I read from January to May 2016.

Despite the unlimited information online, reading books is still in another level. Old books were difficult to edit and print therefore authors tried to be focus and write clear ideas. They used to go quite deep in the points and dedicated eyes were needed to read and understand. I guess today everything is fast-book, easy words, fast and next thing. By other hand, nowadays knowledge is so huge and some of the last discoveries could change our own existence point of view.

Conclusion: I like to read both.

I have to say I'm becoming quite addict to Eduardo Mendoza's books about no name detective. Hilarious and well written.

1 comment:

julia said...

I am reading Saki's Collected Short Stories. He is very witty and very funny!