26/01/2019

Capsule hotels in Tokyo

Last time I visited Tokyo I tried some capsule hotels. Well, I also tested some other EXTREMELY weird accommodation sauna style I could talk about other day (probably the weirdest accommodation I've ever been).

Capsules are an experience for 2 or 3 days. Clean as Japanese standards and usually good located. But they are not ok for a relaxing period of time since its just a honeycomb gap and people are not bees.

Here some photos from different places.
Someone could think it's claustrophobic or washing machine feeling but it's not the case. Maybe a small earthquake during the night.


Next one is not a proper capsule but a tiny room with walls, etc. See the organized space and cleaning. All so great but the strong air con everywhere all the time.


No comments: