03/07/2022

Useful tools which can be kept inside the notebook


Many people ask me about how I do such straight text lines and what template I use. I don’t think it’s something special, but maybe it’s useful for somebody so here it is.

Very simple: All I need can be hold in the rear part of my notebook. From top: paper template for small writing, drier paper, notebook, ruler, plastic template for regular writing, foam and a card (credit card style).

If paper is not too thick you can just pace a paper template behind the page. In my case it doesn’t work so I made a plastic template from a folder separator. This is very lived already and definitely I need to do a new one 🤔 The pitch is important. For my writing I use 3.2mm separation between lines. Changing the pitch a little bit changes a lot the number of lines in a page. I tried from 4 to 3.4 before but 3.2 is the optimum looking for my kind of writing and pen.

3 blocks of foam helps to hold the hand and writer near the edges. It has 3 highs and it’s super light for travelling.

A small credit card is very useful as a ruler, much better than a big ruler.

A video about this can be found here.






No comments: