14/05/2019

Unexpected and harmonious notebook layouts

Many people say my pages are very organized. When I look at them indeed they look organized. It's not my main goal. 

This kind of layout is very useful for a page full of mixed notes. It's not too planed. Only general lines to balance the proportions, selected colors from my palette and experience with different typographies. Each idea finds its box during the process and all together create some beauty with harmony. 

Sometimes the result is a pleasure to see and not so good in other cases. Maybe the difference is in certain details because brain (better said the set brain/senses) is very picky and can notice points which we even don't know and we can't explain. Let's use the way of intuition and flow with the process.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Your notebooks are mesmerizing! I love your work. How do you get the lines of text so even (the journal looks unlined)?