I love how imperfectly aesthetic they are. Usually I need 2 o 3 tries to have something acceptable. Charm +10 points! Useful, unique and feel alive.
The diamond one is an older piece. I’m amazed at the patience (and eyesight!) my past self had when he made it.
The gouge I used is quite big and not too sharp. I’ve discovered the tip of a mechanical pencil does lines great, and then polishing it a little bit with a knife.
Little mystery in the first try is exciting and the whole process is super fun.
The diamond one is an older piece. I’m amazed at the patience (and eyesight!) my past self had when he made it.
The gouge I used is quite big and not too sharp. I’ve discovered the tip of a mechanical pencil does lines great, and then polishing it a little bit with a knife.
Little mystery in the first try is exciting and the whole process is super fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment