Sci-fi is great again. I enjoyed a lot the book Children Of Time.
Rapid and out of control evolution is a rich field to explore. I hope the sequels are just as good.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You’re in luck … they keep getting better! And I say this as someone who generally never reads series. And for being so inventive, they’re amazingly readable as well. I have yet to hit a bad book by him.
If you need funding or financial services for personal or business purposes, we would be pleased to assist you. Please contact us to learn more about the solutions available to meet your needs. zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com
2 comments:
You’re in luck … they keep getting better! And I say this as someone who generally never reads series. And for being so inventive, they’re amazingly readable as well. I have yet to hit a bad book by him.
If you need funding or financial services for personal or business purposes, we would be pleased to assist you. Please contact us to learn more about the solutions available to meet your needs.
zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com
Post a Comment